How to remove Articles in a joomla! article
Using Language Overrides
If you do some research, you’ll discover that this “Articles” header only appears for articles which aren’t linked to a menu item. To remove this header, we’re going to use a built-in Joomla! option: the Language Overrides. Here’s how it’s done.
1. Go to your Joomla! back-end and log in.
2. Navigate to “Extensions > Language Manager”
3. Click the “Overrides” tab.
4. Click “New”. A new screen opens.
5. In this new screen, write the following in the “Language Constant” field: JGLOBAL_ARTICLES
6. Leave the text field empty, and save the override.
As a result, the “Articles” will be stripped everywhere in your website, which solves your problem with the unwanted text!